5.31.2011

{modern nursery art}






Here is a project that I've been working on for the nursery.  A while ago I saw these prints online and thought they would be really cute hanging on the nursery... but not for $16 each (that doesn't include the frame)!  Anyways,  they looked like they would be really easy for me to make myself so I opened up Adobe Illustrator and drew them out.  {is that legal?!?}  You can see an example of the ones for sale here.  The white frames came from Ikea and were much more affordable than the pottery barn kids ones I had seen.  We haven't had a chance to hang them on the wall yet,  but I'll be sure to post pics of the nursery once thats done!  Which ones are your favorites?  Joe likes the Betty the Bunny,  and I like Ollie the Owl.  Can't wait to hang them in the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment