5.17.2011

{little cruiser}

She has become quite attached to her lamb... it doesn't have a name yet.

On the go.

Miss Peppy is mobile!  One evening Joe and I were sitting on the floor playing with her and all of the sudden she just decided to crawl across the room.  We were amazed... so fun to see something just "click" in their mind.  After the first time,  she just did it randomly but it's increasing more and more as she gets more comfortable with it.  Just today,  Joe and I were talking on the floor of her room and looked over and she was crawling out of the room down the hall!  Oh my goodness... the trouble she will get into now!  Naturally,  I didn't get a good picture... so the one posted is the best I have... ha.  I can't believe she is growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment