11.06.2011

{the Play Kitchen}




So,  this is what you get when you take almost-too-dark-to-take decent pictures and you use the wrong lens, pictures.  We literally had minutes before dark and threw a dress {I made months ago} on her... but I wanted to get pictures of her play kitchen because I just keep forgetting to!  This is what I made for Miss Pepper Mae's first Birthday.  You can see the tutorial here.  If you remember,  I did a post on my inspiration... well mine's not far from it!  I used the mint green for the kitchen and Liberty fabric for the sink curtain.  It was such a fun project!   It allows you to put your own flair into it and have something special you made!  I want to add on a refrigerator, etc. later on when she gets older.  

Also,  you can see how to make the flower for the headband here {LOVE Pinterest!}.  I am literally typing this with a 14 month old needing my attention so if you have any questions about the kitchen just ask... I'm happy to share all my tips and tricks on how to do everything!  

No comments:

Post a Comment